Sunday, February 15, 2009

karma is a fitch

Ugh - I am sick! Do you know how much I hate being sick and how much everyone around me hates me being sick? I am dramatic and whiny and horrible to live with. Last Monday I was sort of sick and took a sick day and now I'm 'achy-can't-move-sick' which is much worse than how I felt last week. I remember telling myself and Tim that karma would get me and I was really going to get sick but I don't believe in karma so no harm. Well, guess what? I still don't believe in karma but it is slapping me in the face and laughing with much glee.

Now I must take drugs beyond galore so I can drag myself out of bed tomorrow and go to work. Like I said, karma is a fitch (even though I don't believe in it!).

Sincerely,
Sniffles

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I'm sorry. I really don't mean to laugh, but this past Tues I called in sick for a day off (although I ran 7 miles and then dug a ditch for 3 hours, so I don't know how much of a day "off" it was), and wouldn't you know that now just two days later I got a cold. I would have MUCH rather been off Friday for a real sick day. Blast that karma! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete