Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Cuddlebugs

It's my favorite time of day except for when I'm eating chocolate. The short moments between taking the dogs out in the morning and getting up to shower and make myself ready for the day. My sweet babies insist on waking me up every morning at 6 to do their business and eat. I personally hope they grow out of this with age. The only good part about this rude awakening every morning is the fact that after we go back upstairs and I crawl back into bed, my two sweethearts want to cuddle up next to me. In fact, they want to be the first one to jump up on the bed to see who can get to my side first. Flash is a gentleman. He waits until I'm in the bed and under the covers patiently waiting for my signal that he's allowed up. Lulu is a woman. She waits for no man. This has resulted in some shoving and pushing until one gives up. But I am an equal opportunity cuddler. If I lay on my back they can each get a side and put their head on my shoulders. This is my moment and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I can't wait for tomorrow morning!

While Tim and I get ready they woefully watch us from the bed half asleep knowing we will be leaving them soon. It's sad, cute and pathetic. Now you can feel sorry for them as well.

I love my sensitive, big headed Flash. He is a momma's boy



Independent diva, Lulu who never wanted to cuddle; still independent, a diva but cuddly (on her terms)







They break my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment