Tuesday, September 23, 2008

funk

An invasive grumpy alien has taken over my body. He's a mean little bugger and yes, it's a male because no female could be this awful! I am just so darn tired from the wedding in Orlando. Late nights and early mornings. My body is trying to adjust because it still wants to go to bed after midnight but it definitely does not want to get up at 7am. The alien took over on the way home from Orlando on Sunday. That sucker weaseled its way in and to keep murder from happening to either Tim or I it was necessary for me to don my headphones and listen to the wicked funny Bob & Sheri all the way home. I heart them like I heart Sbux white mochas: www.bobandsheri.com. I am happy to report that both Tim and I are still alive.

So far work has been difficult. I am not happy to be there and trying to get caught up after being gone for 3 days is like Kate Moss trying to force a chili cheeseburger down her sewn up throat. It's painful and very visible. Yes, I'll get over it soon but getting back in the groove stinks. I greatly look forward to a weekend of sleeping so it can't get here soon enough!

Orlando was a lot fun and all the pics are posted on my facebook page.

ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment