Friday, November 5, 2010

120 of Love

I've introduced you to them before but you should see them again because they're just so darn cute!  They're not allowed to sleep in the bed often but every once in awhile we weaken. 

Our youngest, Lulu.  Nickname: Lulu Bean.  And she's crazy.  Can you see it in her eye?  Right now she's thinking of her Plan M to catch the black cat next door.  She may not look it but her bark and growl is the scariest thing you'll ever hear.  If you ever walk around the perimeter of our house you'll witness it firsthand.  Good luck and may you walk away unshaken.


There is a dog under there.

He's not very happy I called his name so he'd come out from his warm cocoon.

Mom, you're embarrassing yourself by taking pictures of us constantly.  Nobody cares, nobody cares.

I'm done with you.

*sigh*  Look at those eyes.   You'd think that this manly pup would be the scary one.  He can definitely sound scary but he's the biggest pushover in the world.  And he's part pit.  Never judge a breed by the name.  You can only judge a breed by its owners(s).  If you've met him you know he's the gentlest dog that just wants to be held and cuddled.  I oblige him.

Seriously.  I don't know how anyone ever gave him up.  

These two absolutely kill me and they don't get enough of my attention on a daily basis.  It must be remedied.  They love me no matter what I do and I can tell them anything and they don't judge.  I think it's cuddle time.

Melted,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet, and I got to witness it first hand the other night!!!! So sweet and precious...and the barks...WATCH OUT...I was about to leave!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I'm so glad you didn't leave!

    ReplyDelete